quarta-feira, 7 de maio de 2014

Flash Back 98 Clips



Abba - Dancing Queen




01- Abertura
02- Shania Twain – God bless the child
03- Laura Pausini – La Solitudine
04- Mariah Carey – Hero
05- Shania Twain – From this moment on
06- Celine Dion – It’s all coming back to me now
07- Laura Pausini – Incancellabile
08- Paul Young – Everytime you go
09- Will To Power – Baby I love you way
10- Celine Dion – That’s the way it is
11- Shania Twain – You’ve got the way
12- Christina Aguilera – I Turn To You
13- Laura Pausini – Le cose che vivi
14- Celine Dion – If you asked me to
15- Shania Twain – You’re still the one
16- Roxette – Spending my time
17- Air Supply – Making love out nothing at all
18- Celine Dion – Beauty and the Best
19- Shania Twain – What made you say that
20- Abba – Dancing Queen
21- Nick Carter – Do I have to cry for you + Four Non Blondes – Whats up
22- Shania Twain – Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under
23- Celine Dion – My Heart you go on
24- Abba – The Winner take it all
25- Celine Dion- The Power of love
26- Rod Stewart – I Don’t Want To Talk About It
27- Michael Jackson – Beat it
28- Queen – Love of my life
29- Queen – Radio Ga ga
30- Queen – We will rock you – Friends will be friends
31- Queen – We are the champion
32- Bryan Adams & Celine Dion – (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
33- Leann Rimes – How do I live
34- Toni Braxton – Unbreak my heart
35- Bee Gees – How deep is your love
36- John Lennon – Imagine
37- John Travolta & Olívia Newton John – Summer Night
38- Cyndi Lauper – Girl, Just wanna have fun
39- Creed – with arms wide open
40- Evanescence – Bring me to life
41- Abba – Knowing me, knowing you
42- Abba – Super Trouper
43- Abba – I have a dream
44- Backstreet Boys – All I have to give
45- Shania Twain & Elton John – You’re still the one
46- John Travolta – You Are The One That I Want
47- Roxette – To look
48- Shakira – Whenever, wherever
49- The Beatles – Help!
50- Alan Jackson – Livin’ on love
51- Backstreet Boys – Everybory
52- Robbie Willians – Sexed up
53- Roxette – It must have been love
54- Roxette – Listen to you heart
55- Alphaville – Big in Japan
56- Alphaville – Forever young
57- Beatles – Let it be
58- Bryan Adams – (Everything I Do)I do it for you
59- Irene Cara – What a feeling
60- Shania Twain – From this moment on
61- Shania Twain – Don’t be stupid
62- Elton John – Can you feel the love tonight
63- Elton John – The One
64- Elton John – Sacrifice
65- Celine Dion – Because you loved me
66- Celine Dion – The Power of love
67- Celine Dion – I’m your angel
68- Shania Twain – Any man of mine
69- Shania Twain – The woman in me
70- Shania Twain – You min my love
71- Shania Twain – No One Needs To Know
72- Shania Twain – You’re still the one
73- Shania Twain – That Don’t Impress Me Much
74- Shania Twain – Man! I feel like a woman!
75- Dido – Thank you
76- Backstreet Boys – Drowning
77- Michael Jackson – Bad
78- Christina Aguilera – Beautiful
79 – Christina Aguilera – Por siempre tu
80- Christina Aguilera – Pero mi acuerdo de ti
81- Nick Carter – Heaven in your eyes
82- Backstreet Boys – All I have to give
83- Backstreet Boys – I want it that way
84- Duran Duran – Save a prayer
85- Bryan Ferry – Slave to love
86- Sinead O’Connor – Nothing compares 2u
87- Stevie Wonder – Yester me, yester you, yesterday
88- Kim Carnes – Bette Davis Eyes
89- Celine Dion – Only one road
90- Celine Dion – Ce n’était qu’un rêve
91- Celine Dion – Baby Think twice
92- Celine Dion – When I fall in love
93- Julio Iglesias – To all the girl I’ve loved before
94- Bob Marley – Is This Love
95- Pet Shop Boys – Being Boring
96- Pet Shop Boys – Go West
97- Rick Martin – Maria
98- Julio Iglesias – Quijote 

...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário


Flash House

Flash House

Flash Back

Flash Back

Flash Dance

Flash Dance