quarta-feira, 7 de maio de 2014

Flash Back 92 Clips


  Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart





1. Rod Stewart - Sailing
2. Lobo - I'd Love You To Want Me
3. Europe - Carrie
4. Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclypse
5. The Sunshines Band - Please Don't Go
6. The Housemartins - Build (Melô Do Papel)
7. Bj Thomas - Rock And Roll Lullaby
8. Vaya Con Dios - What's A Woman
9. Peter Cetera - Glory Of Love
10. Rod Stewart - I Don't Want To Talk About It
11. Spandau Ballet - True
12. Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting For You
13. Carly Simon - Coming Around Again
14. Chicago 17 - You're The Inspiration
15. Denis Russos - Wishall Dance
16. Bonnie Tyler - It's A Heartache
17. Usa Africa - We Are The World
18. Chicago - If You Leave Me Now
19. Nika Costa - On My Own
20. Elton John - Sacrifice
21. Nazareth - Love Hurts
22. Eagles - Hotel California
23. Extreme - Mote Than Words
24. Bee Gees - I Started A Joke
25. Andrea Bocelli - Power Of Love
26. Tracy Chapman - Baby Can I Hold You
27. Britney Spears - I'm Not A Girl
28. Nick Carter - Do I Have To Cry For You
29. 4 non Blondes - What's Going On
30. Joane Osborne - One Of Uf
31. Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
32. Celine Dion - The Power Of Love
33. Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me
34. Lighthouse Family - High
35. Guns N' Roses - November Rain
36. Queen - Love Of My Life
38. Bon Jovi - Always
39. Scorpions - Still Loving You
40. Nazareth - Love Hurts
41. Guns N' Roses - Since I Don't Have You
42. Dire Straits - So Far Away
43. Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
44. Bon Jovi - This Ain't A Love Song
45. Fred Mercury - The Great Pertender
46. A-Ha - Crying In The Rain
47. Tina Turner - I Don't Wanna Loose You
48. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
49. Lionel Ritchie - Say You, Say Me
50. Brian Adams - Heaven
51. John Lennon - Woman
52. Scorpions - Send Me An Angel
53. Jim Diamond - I Should Have Known Better
54. Toto - I Will Be Over You
55. Roxette - Spending My Time
56. Abba - Fernando
57. Paul Young - Everytime You Go Away
58. Will To Power - Baby I Love Your Way
59. Roberta Flake And Pheabo Brison - Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You
60. Gary Moore - Still Got The Blues
61. Bryan Ferry - Slave To Love
62. Craig David - Human
63. Muzikk (Ft John Rock) - Love Changes Everything
64. Air Supply - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
65. Atomic Kitten - Eternal Flame
66. Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
67. Elton John - Can You Fell The Love Tonight
68. Madonna - La Isla Bonita
69. Madonna - Vogue
70. Roxette - Spending My Time
71. Roxette - She's Got The Look
72. Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All
73. Bruce Springteen - Streets Of Philadelphia
74. Christina Aguilera - I Turn To You
75. Mariah Carey - My All
76. Mariah Carey - Hero
77. Mariah Carey - With Westlife Against All
78. Mariah Carey - Endless Love
79. Nelly And Destiny Child - Dilema
80. Shania Twain - You Are Still The One
81. The Calling - I'll Go Wherever You Will Go
82. Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart
83. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
83. A-Ha - Take On Me
84. A-Ha - Cry Wolf
85. A-Ha - Touchy
86. A-Ha - You Are The One
87. A-Ha - Manhattan Skyline
88. A-Ha - The Blood That Moves The Body
89. A-Ha - There's Never A Prever Thing
90. A-Ha - Early Morning
91. A-Ha - Houting High And Low
92. A-Ha - I've Been Losing You 



 Blog do Toninho (toninho05)
...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário


Flash House

Flash House

Flash Back

Flash Back

Flash Dance

Flash Dance